Ward signed a four-year contract worth $12 million. Hamrlik gets a two-year deal for $7 million. Former Capitals captain Halpern is back for one year at $825,000.
NCAA Tournament Roundup: Wisconsin, Arizona set Elite Eight rematch
Late UNC basketball coach Dean Smith left former lettermen $200 each
Kentucky moves to 37-0 after crushing West Virginia in Sweet 16
NCAA concerned about Indiana religious law
Kentucky dominates West Virginia start to finish
- What would a profanity-laced tirade by Bill Belichick look like?
- Rangers' Triple-A team to give away Willie Nelson bobbleheads
- You can bid on Andrew McCutchen's recently cut locks
- Report: LeBron frustrated with Kevin Love's unwillingness to fit in
- Late Dean Smith leaves $200 to each of his former players
- First Half Of Elite Eight Could Be All Conference Tourney Champs
- Kentucky – West Virginia Referee Falls, Calls Charge On Himself (VIDEO)
- West Virginia’s Daxter Miles Jr. Boldly Says Kentucky’s Run Ends Tonight
- Indiana’s New ‘Religious Freedom’ Law Figures To Cause Controversy At Final Four
- Make Money On Sports: Morency’s Plays Of The Day For March 26