Anaheim Ducks' star Corey perry wins Hart Trophy as NHL's most valuable player
Published June 22, 2011
| National Hockey League
LAS VEGAS, Nev. - Corey Perry of the Anaheim Ducks has won the Hart Trophy as the NHL's most valuable player.
Perry beat out Vancouver's Daniel Sedin and Tampa Bay's Martin St. Louis for the honour.
Perry was a big reason Anaheim made the playoffs before bowing out in the first round to Nashville.
The Ducks' star forward finished the regular season with 50 goals and 48 assists to push Anaheim into the post-season.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory