ST. LOUIS - Forward Patrik Berglund, who set career highs in his third NHL season, has signed a two-year contract with the St. Louis Blues.
The 22-year-old Berglund had personal bests with 22 goals and 30 assists in 81 games, and a team-leading eight power-play goals.
Playing for silver medal-winning Sweden, Berglund also was a tournament all-star at the IIHF World Hockey Championship in Slovakia.
Berglund was a first-round pick (25th overall) in the 2006 draft. In 228 games with St. Louis, Berglund has 56 goals and 69 assists.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory