MONTREAL (AP) - Boston Bruins captain Zdeno Chara and Montreal Canadiens winger Andrei Kostitsyn were back in the action for Game 3 of their playoff series.
Chara, the 6-foot-9 defenseman, missed Game 2 on Saturday with what the team said was a case of dehydration. Chara did not speak to the media.
Kostitsyn missed Game 2 with a foot injury. He was skating on the right wing with center Tomas Plekanec and Michael Cammalleri.
Kostitsyn was injured while blocking Chara's shot in Game 1.
Montreal leads the series 2-0.
- Related Links
- Rookie Tyler Ennis comes up big for Sabres
- Halak anything but shaky in must-win game
- Keith: 'I just wanted to play in the NHL'
- Hornqvist latest key Pred to get hurt in playoffs
- Laperriere willing to trade pain for victory