David Paisano, added to the Rangers from the minor-league camp for the day, had a go-ahead pinch-hit, two-run triple in the eighth innning. He was thrown out at the plate trying to stretch for an inside-the-park home run on the drive to right-center that caromed off diving right fielder Brad Snyder's glove toward center field.
- Jim Harbaugh Has Already Accepted The Michigan Job, Or Hasn’t, Depending
- Kenny Albert’s Snowman Carrot Penis Sweater Will Make This The Merriest Christmas Ever
- Your Early-Game, Brian Hoyer Is Back, NFL Celebration Rankings Roundup
- Mark Cuban Explains Why His Theater Chain Pulled ‘The Interview’
- Bill Simmons On NBA Dominoes: What Would Happen If Chris Paul Had Been Allowed To Go To Lakers?