Williams was an undrafted free agent with Washington in 2009 and appeared in four games for the Redskins, starting two at right guard. The 6-foot-3, 313-pound Williams played at Maryland and started the final 49 games of his career, most of them at center.
Iron Sheik didn't take news of Hulk Hogan scandal well
Payments to university athletes on hold after U.S. court grants stay
All hands: Danica busts out yet another head-turning yoga move
Bench-clearing incident between Giants, Rangers
Manziel flounders, Pryor shines on first day of Browns camp
- Jets rookie WR Smith breaks ribs, to miss most of camp
- Bethe Correia: 'Ronda Rousey only came to Brazil for a vacation'
- Steelers defenders: Who the heck is Jimmy Garoppolo? 'No idea'
- Seinfeld celebrates newest Met Yoenis Cespedes, rhymes him with Festivus
- Chancellor holds out, Bennett shows up as Seahawks camp opens
- Not Surprisingly, Jason Pierre-Paul’s Hand Doesn’t Look Too Good
- Make Money On Sports: Morency’s Plays Of The Day For July 31
- Brady And Belichick Vs. Goodell And The NFL Gets Animated
- So: Did An NFL Official Leak False Information About Deflategate To Smear The Patriots?
- July 31 MLB DFS Picks: Polanco A Superb Value