"We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us. Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern."
Missing father of PGA golfer found safe in Texas
Iron Sheik didn't take news of Hulk Hogan scandal well
All hands: Danica busts out yet another head-turning yoga move
Payments to university athletes on hold after U.S. court grants stay
Manziel flounders, Pryor shines on first day of Browns camp
- Ronda Rousey dedicates fight at UFC 190 to her namesake 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Unable to attend daughter's birth, Padres' Ian Kennedy instead delivers on mound
- Mariners' Taijuan Walker throws one-hitter, beats Twins
- Jets rookie WR Smith breaks ribs, to miss most of camp
- Bethe Correia: 'Ronda Rousey only came to Brazil for a vacation'
- Not Surprisingly, Jason Pierre-Paul’s Hand Doesn’t Look Too Good
- Make Money On Sports: Morency’s Plays Of The Day For July 31
- Brady And Belichick Vs. Goodell And The NFL Gets Animated
- So: Did An NFL Official Leak False Information About Deflategate To Smear The Patriots?
- July 31 MLB DFS Picks: Polanco A Superb Value