"We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us. Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern."
Police reel in two Alabama men for cheating in fishing tournament
Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer deactivated after domestic abuse charges
NFL reportedly tells Redskins’ RG3 to remove ‘Know Jesus, Know Peace’ T-shirt
Newcastle coaches sorry for clashes with fans
F1 enters radio silence era in Singapore
- Attorney Allred calls for Goodell's resignation, domestic-violence reform
- Hundley returns to practice ... so what's the deal with UCLA's coach?
- Week 3 injury update: Could back keep Romo on sideline in St. Louis?
- Competitive eating champ Kobayashi takes on hamster in hot dog contest; cuteness wins
- FSU fans lash out at Jameis Winston 'snitches,' totally miss the point
- The Sports Betting Podcast: Week 3 NFL Analysis Against The Spread That Doesn’t Suck
- NFL Pick$ Against The Spread That Don’t Suck: Week 3
- EffSU Suspends Jameis Winston For One Half Saturday For Shouting Obscenities
- 10 Subreddits Every Guy Should Subscribe To
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The Loudmouth and the Quiet Man: Norman Stone's Journey from Barroom to Boxing Ring
- Vikings Owners, GM, Coach Speak at Damage-Control Presser
- Grand Jury to Weigh Charges in Tony Stewart Accident
- FSU Benches Jameis Winston for 1st Half of Clemson Game
- Joe Girardi after Derek Jeter Beaning: 'We Are Not Pincushions'