"We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us. Once we came to the decision that our marriage was at an end, the primary focus of our amicable discussions has been to ensure their future well-being. The weeks and months ahead will not be easy for them as we adjust to a new family situation, which is why our privacy must be a principal concern."
ESPN pulls Curt Schilling from telecasts for remainder of season, playoffs
Mickelson needing big week for chance at 21st straight team
Day, Spieth rolling in opposite directions at TPC Boston
As Braves continue to sink, frustrations rising to the surface
Lions' Matthew Stafford: I'm 'tired of splitting' with the Packers
- Are these really MLB's worst players this season?
- Curses! Cubs haven't been the same since appearing on SI cover
- Referee fumble in final moments costs Colorado win vs. Hawaii
- Patriots would have raised Brady banner if suspension wasn't overturned
- WATCH: UFC stars to convene at Las Vegas for 'GO BIG' event
- Radio Show Prank Calls John Elway
- Peyton Manning Sounds Off On DeflateGate Ruling: Tom Brady Will Always Be My Friend
- 16 Fantasy Football Team Logos People Are Actually Using This Year
- Meet Colin Cowherd’s New Hair/Hot Sidekick
- IMMATURE HIGHLIGHTS: Jim Harbaugh Can’t Stop Saying ‘Butt,’ Utah Fan Smells Armpit