Richard averaged 2.1 points and 3.3 rebounds in 18 games with Chicago last season. Kurz did not make an appearance with the Bulls after signing with them on April 9.
Brady beats NFL: Federal judge tosses 4-game suspension in 'Deflategate'
Chip Kelly learns something from the Suggs hit on Bradford
Aaron Rodgers talks last year's NFC title game, Brett Favre's likely Hall call and more
Bochy: 'This is the last thing we wanted to happen'
Darryl Dawkins, former basketball player, dead at 58
- Sprint Cup Series stars reveal the origins of their autograph
- 9 ways Boston can repay Lord Richard Berman for saving Tom Brady
- Donald Trump congratulates 'my friend' Tom Brady on Deflategate ruling
- Patriots hater dubs Judge Berman 'Satan reincarnate' on Wikipedia
- Judge who lifted Brady suspension offered free coffee for life from Maine Dunkin' Donuts
- Donald Trump Congratulates Tom Brady, But Snoop Dogg is Furious: ‘I Can’t Do Nuthin’ But Smoke’
- 2015 Fantasy Football: Tom Brady Not Suspended; Reaction & Updated QB Rankings
- The 26 Top DFS Football Sleepers For Week 1 And Beyond
- NFL Will Appeal Brady Ruling, Because Why Not Prolong The Stupidest Case Ever?
- Mark Schlereth Recalls The Time He Broke Shannon Sharpe’s Orbital Socket