Rooney had knee, ankle and groin problems the last two months of the season. But Capello tells Sky Sports Italia he's now pleased because Rooney is "100 percent."
Rangers' Hamels commends Astros, explains why he blocked trade
Ronda Rousey to Bethe Correia after 34 second KO: 'Don't cry'
Dwight Howard goes to Waffle House, eats insane amount of food
Quiz: Can you answer these 11 questions every MLB fan should know?
UFC 190 Results: Ronda Rousey face plants Bethe Correia with 34 second knockout
- DASH CAM VIDEO: Jordan Hill Arrested While Shirtless For Driving 107 MPH
- Rally Possum Returns To O.co Coliseum, Wins ‘Player Of The Game’ For A’s
- Beijing 2022 Olympic Anthem Is A Shameless Frozen Rip Off
- Jim Mora Is Actually Using That P. Diddy Fight As A Recruiting Pitch Now
- August 4 MLB DFS Picks: Sale Your Way To Victory