Just days after trading for Pro Bowl wideout Brandon Marshall, the Dolphins have made another big move with their receiving corps.
Miami has traded former first-round pick Ted Ginn Jr. to San Francisco, FOXSports.com has learned. With the addition of Ginn, the 49ers now have two former top-10 picks among their receivers. Michael Crabtree was drafted No. 10 last year.
Ginn, the No. 9 pick in 2007, has not emerged as a top-flight WR in his first three years. He has averaged just 43 catches per season and has just five career TD receptions.
- Related Links
- Wild new twists in Big Ben investigation
- Schein is Roethlisberger trade bait
- Presented By:
- Glazer: Dolphins trade former first-round pick Ginn to 49ers
- Canadiens stun top-seeded Caps in OT
- Highlights: Canadiens stun Caps in OT
- Roy ruled out for first round after surgery
- Jay-Z sues Ortiz over nightclub name
- Tiger to play Quail Hollow at the end of April