Lindsey Vonn is one hot item these days, from the cover of Sports Illustrated to Jay Leno's hot seat to coffee-klatsching with Ellen DeGeneres���while skiing to one gold and one bronze medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games in between. But her latest appearance, in mid-turn on the cover of a Wheaties box, seems appropriate. After all, General Mills has been featuring world-class athletes on boxes of Wheaties cereal since Lou Gehrig in 1934. Vonn's not the only Vancouver star taking her turn on the orange box. Snowboarder and two-time gold medalist Shaun White and skiercross champ and two-time gold medalist Seth Westcott got "Wheatied," as well. Check out their boxes here. Let's see if Lindsey's ever-growing star-power can energize the flagging cereal brand, sales of which have been declining over the past year. Look for the limited-edition boxes on shelves next month.
- Detroit may not be so neutral a field for Bills, ex-Lions coach Schwartz
- President Obama, Jeter tee off on exclusive Vegas course
- AHL team wears Bengals' Still jerseys during warmups
- Rules are rules, but Cal's targeting ejection seems small for Big Game
- War of Ireland: Conor McGregor and WWE star Sheamus battle on Twitter