Lindsey Vonn is one hot item these days, from the cover of Sports Illustrated to Jay Leno's hot seat to coffee-klatsching with Ellen DeGeneres���while skiing to one gold and one bronze medal at the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games in between. But her latest appearance, in mid-turn on the cover of a Wheaties box, seems appropriate. After all, General Mills has been featuring world-class athletes on boxes of Wheaties cereal since Lou Gehrig in 1934. Vonn's not the only Vancouver star taking her turn on the orange box. Snowboarder and two-time gold medalist Shaun White and skiercross champ and two-time gold medalist Seth Westcott got "Wheatied," as well. Check out their boxes here. Let's see if Lindsey's ever-growing star-power can energize the flagging cereal brand, sales of which have been declining over the past year. Look for the limited-edition boxes on shelves next month.
Manziel flounders, Pryor shines on first day of Browns camp
'UFC 190: Embedded': Rousey's mom on why Ronda's plan was 'stupid'
Bethe Correia trash-talks Ronda Rousey in heated UFC 190 face-off
All hands: Danica busts out yet another head-turning yoga move
Matt Cassel, Tyrod Taylor getting first-team reps on day one
- Rebuttal banner supporting Tom Brady flies over Pats practice
- Ronda Rousey wants to be the next great Hollywood action star
- Ciara tweets congratulations to her 'baby,' Russell Wilson, after new deal
- Jokester Kenny Wallace plans to use 'reverse psychology' in last start
- WATCH: Tim Tebow treated to dinner by fans to kick off camp
- Brady And Belichick Vs. Goodell And The NFL Gets Animated
- So: Did An NFL Official Leak False Information About Deflategate To Smear The Patriots?
- July 31 MLB DFS Picks: Polanco A Superb Value
- Russell Wilson Gets Monster Deal From Seattle, Dooming The Seahawks
- Ronda Rousey’s Explanation Of ‘Do Nothing Bitches’ Will Make You A Fan If You Aren’t Already