The classic whipped buttermilk recipe with a sweet yet tart twist.
- 3 Ounce low fat sour cream or a combination equal parts of Greek yogurt and sour cream
- 1 Ounce whole buttermilk
- 1/2 Teaspoon gelatin powder
- 2 Tablespoon dark agave nectar
- 1 Tablespoon dried lavender
- 2 Raw clementines (in segments)
- 2 Tablespoon puffed rice
In an iSi whipper, combine the dissolved gelatin with the sour cream and buttermilk. Charge with two NO2 chargers and chill for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you may whip by hand with a beater or mixer until the mixture is a consistency of a whipped cream.
Place the agave and lavender in a microwave safe container and warm for 15 seconds. Mix together.
Fill a 4 oz. mason jar with the whipped buttermilk and top with the clementines and agave.