Stuffed celery is a grown-up twist on the old "ants on a log" children's snack; this is something you can easily imagine Mad Men's Joan Harris whipping up in her small kitchen.
- 4 Ounce cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup French dressing
- 1 Tablespoon grated onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pickle
- 3 Tablespoon chopped stuffed green olives
- 12 4-inch lengths celery
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Celery leaves, to garnish
In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, French dressing, grated onion, chopped pickle and chopped olives.
Spoon the mixture into each of the celery ribs, then arrange them on a serving platter. Garnish with parsley and celery leaves.