This traditional Thai staple gets kicked into high gear with dried cherries, lime, and Thai Chilies.
- 7 oz (200g) rice noodles 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup peanuts, crushed
- 4 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1-2 red Thai Chilies (Can be replaced with red bell peppers for less fire)
- 7 large basil leaves, sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
Cook noodles as per box instructions.
Rinse in cold water, then drain.
Mix the noodles with the green onions, dried cherries, soy sauce, lime juice, chilies, basil leaves and cilantro.
Chill and serve with crushed peanuts.