About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.
This tasty treat can be consumed for days after. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container.
- 3/4 Stick of butter, melted
- 1 Ounce packet of taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne
- 2 Cup pecan halves
- 2 Cup roasted cashews, unsalted
- 2 Cup walnut halves
- 2 Cup whole almonds, unblanched
- 3 Cup Goldfish, or bite-sized cheese crackers
- 2 Cup pretzel nuggets or sticks
Mix butter and seasonings in slow cooker.
Add all remaining ingredients and toss together gently.
Cook uncovered on low 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes until nuts are toasted. Turn off heat.
Serve from slow cooker with large spoon, or pour into big serving bowl.