Snack mix in a slow cooker? This classic is always a hit at parties. To liven up the Snack Mix, increase the Worcestershire to 4 tablespoons and add a dash of Tabasco Sauce. Recipe makes 14 cups.
- 8 Cup Chex cereal, of any combination
- 6 Cup from the following: pretzels, snack crackers, goldfish, Cheerios, nuts, bagel chips, toasted corn
- 3/4 Stick (6 Tbsp.) butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
Combine 14 cups of dry ingredients in slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl, combine butter and seasonings.
Pour over dry ingredients in slow cooker. Toss until well mixed.
Cover. Cook on Low 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.