A chunky salsa that's refreshing and easy to make with a surprise ingredient - beer. What could be better on a hot summer day?
- 2 large onions - minced
- 1½ - 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 7 - 8 chopped tomatoes
- 1 healthy handful of cilantro
- 1 green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper - chopped
- 1 red bell pepper - chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper - chopped
- ½ cup of Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy
- 1/3 cup of black beans
- ½ can of garbanzo beans
- ½ can of corn - drained
- 2 - 3 jalapenos
- 1 tbsp of salt
In a large bowl mix together the ingredients.
Refrigerate for 30 min - 1 hour.
Serve with your favorite chips and Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy.