Bring the garden to the table with this easy and healthy recipe. This is a unique twist on classic gazpacho, with the added goodness of spinach. And the watermelon gives it just the right touch of sweetness.
- 4 Ripe beefsteak tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 Cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 Cup watermellon, cubed
- 1/2 sweet onion, quartered
- 1/4 Cup mint
- 1/3 Cup parsley
- 2 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse for 2 minutes or until well blended, but still slightly chunky.
Drizzle with olive oil and serve chilled.