About Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos
Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos are the stars of Cooking Channel’s show Extra Virgin.
A healthy gluten free meal sure to satisfy those pasta cravings and simple enough to make any night of the week.
- 2 8 Ounce packages House Foods Tofu Shirataki (macaroni shape)
- 2 Cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 Large garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup steamed green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
In the sink, rinse Tofu Shirataki well under water. Drain and pat well using paper towels. Add to a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes; drain well.
Combine the basil, pine nuts, garlic, and oil in a mortar and pestle or food processor and blend until a paste forms. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and pulse until smooth. Toss pesto, cherry tomatoes, and green beans with the cooked noodles.