Satisfy your cravings in a hearty and healthy way with these Pepperoni Pizza Quinoa Bites. Filled with mozzarella, basil, and garlic, you’ll get that rich Italian flavor without the heavy pizza crust.
- 4 Ounce Pepperoni, chopped small
- 1 Cup Organic shredded mozzarella
- 1 Cup Cooked Chosen Foods Royal White Quinoa
- 1 Egg whisked
- 2 Scallions, chopped small
- 6 Basil leaves minced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment or aluminum foil. Spray the liner lightly with Chosen Food Avocado Oil Cooking Spray.
Stir all the ingredients together (apart from the marinara sauce and cooking spray) with a fork. Use a large sized cookie scoop to portion out the bites onto the sheet pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until they’re golden brown. Enjoy immediately with a marinara sauce for dipping.
You can also use a muffin tin but cook times will vary.