These colorful little nests will be fun for kids of all ages to assemble. Mix up the Peeps toppers with different colors and flavors of chicks. Mix up the "eggs" by using your favorite jelly bean or small, soft candy.
- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup MIKE AND IKE® Juniors candy or your favorite miniature jelly beans
- 10 Peeps Marshmallow Chicks
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes
Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake and sprinkle with chocolate cookie crumbs.
Then use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide.
Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunny. Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide.