Take your marshmallow Peeps on a tropical vacation with this colorful and festive twist on a classic key lime treat.
- 1 ready made pie crust (graham cracker or pre-baked traditional crust)
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice (you can use margarita mix in place of the lime juice or a combo of both)
- 1 envelope of Lemon Lime Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 8 PEEPS Lime Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Lime Fudge
Mix sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and lemon lime drink mix in large bowl, stirring to combine well.
Whisk in 2-1/2 cups of whipped topping and pour into crust.
Freeze six hours.
Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving; let stand at room temperature until slightly softened.
Top each slice with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and a PEEPS® Lime Delight Flavored Marshmallow Dipped in Lime Fudge.