This Bloody Mary made with Valine's Famous Cocktail Sauce is the perfect drink to serve at your next brunch.
- 1 1/2 Cup Clamanto tomato juice
- 1 1/2 Cup Valine’s Famous Cocktail Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 Cup Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Finely chopped fresh horseradish
- 2 Tablespoon Finely grated ginger
- 2 Teaspoon Fresh minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Cup Doublecross vodka
Blend all ingredients and allow to sit for 6 hours before serving. Once ready add ice, vodka and Valine’s Robust Blood Mary mixture to cups. Garnish with shrimp, celery and lime!