These Buff Bake pancakes are packed with protein but offer something sweet and indulgent on top.
- 2 eggs and one egg white, mixed together
- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 packet coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp of Chocolate Chip Buff Bake butter
- 1 giant scoop of ice cream of your choice
- Cooking spray
Mix first five ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and turn heat to medium.
Add pancake mixture to pan, cook until edges are firm. Flip, and cook one to two more minutes. Slide onto a plate and top with Chocolate Chip Buff Bake butter and ice cream of your choice.