Add a little something sweet from Buff Bake to your morning breakfast routine.
- 2 eggs and one egg white, mixed together (for pancakes)
- 1/2 cup uncooked old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 packet coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp of Chocolate Chip Buff Bake butter
- Cooking spray
- 2 eggs (over medium)
- 2 pieces of bacon
Instructions for pancakes:
Mix first five ingredients together in a bowl. Spray a small non-stick frying pan with cooking spray and turn heat to medium.
Add pancake mixture to pan, cook until edges are firm. Flip, and cook one to two more minutes. Slide onto a plate and top with Chocolate Chip Buff Bake butter.
Crack two eggs in a pan and cook over medium. Place two slices of bacon in the microwave and cook until crispy.