Apples, snickers and caramel! Oh my! This simple but satisfying dessert requires no bake time.
- 1 pie crust
- 3 green apples, diced
- 1/4 Cup caramel ice cream topping
- 15-20 mini snickers, chopped
- 2 1/2 Cup whipped topping, softened
- 1/3 Cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Ounce cream cheese, softened
Spread snickers on bottom of pie crust. Next layer the apples next. Then drizzle caramel on top.
Combine cool whip, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk together in a small bowl and spread on top.
Drizzle with caramel and a few snickers. Add to pie crust. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Take out about 5 minutes before serving and top with fresh apple slices.