This s’mores cheesecake has marshmallow fluff mixed into the cream cheese mixture and lots of chocolate chips stirred in. It is then topped with fun marshmallow bits, Hershey’s bars, and crushed graham crackers. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours, and it’s ready to go!
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 12 Ounce ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 Ounce marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 Cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 Ounce whipped topping
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 3-4 Tablespoon marshmallow bits
- 1 (1.55) Ounce Hershey’s candy bar, broken into pieces
- 1 Sheet graham crackers, broken into pieces
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt. Stir in melted butter until graham cracker mixture is coated. Press into the bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
Bake for 8 minutes or until just starting to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
While crust is cooling, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until thoroughly combined. Add in confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour cream cheese mixture into cooled pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Right before serving, top with marshmallow bits, Hershey’s pieces, and graham cracker pieces. Slice and serve.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.