We have become enamored with the simplicity of this no-bake pie method. Can a great tasting pie truly be that easy? Oh, yes. Yes, it can.
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate crumb pie crust
- 12 Ounce Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 (4.67 oz.) Package Andes Creme de Menthe thins
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoon mini chocolate chips, for garnishing
Unwrap Andes Creme de Menthe thins (reserving 4 to garnish the pie, if desired) and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and cool for two minutes.
Fold melted creme de menthe candies into the Cool Whip until well combined. Stir in the 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Spoon into crust.
Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips. Break the reserved Andes Creme de Menthe thins in half and stick the halves into the pie along the outer edge to garnish, if desired. Cover and refrigerate over night, or until set.