This mulled wine recipe starts with Beso Del Sol Sangria, which translates to “Kiss of the Sun," and will bring warmth to any gathering with it's fresh spices, nuts, and fruits.
- 1 Liter Beso Del Sol Sangria
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 Piece fresh ginger, about 2 inches
- 6 Piece cloves
- Nuts as desired (hazelnuts, blanched almonds, and raisins)
- Sliced fruit (oranges, apples, lemon)
- Sugar (to preferred taste)
- Blackcurrant juice (to preferred taste)
Combine and heat up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and strain before serving. Crush or chop nuts and raisings into small bits and add as desired. Add slices of orange, apple, and lemon. Add blackcurrant juice and sugar to preferred taste.