These mini pizza pockets are much better than the frozen kind! Just use your favorite pizza toppings to create a cheesy snack your guests will go crazy for.
- Pre-made pizza dough- store bought or your favorite crust recipe
- 1/2 Cup pizza sauce (plus extra for serving)
- 1/2 Cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup pepperoni, chopped
- **Any of your favorite pizza toppings
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Separate dough into 8 tennis ball sized mounds (making more or less depending on how much pizza dough you have).
Roll each mound out flat until it’s about ¼ of an inch thick. Top one side of the dough with 1 tbsp pizza sauce, 1 tbsp ricotta, 1 tbsp mozzarella, and a sprinkle of pepperoni.
Fold the dough over and crease to seal it, cut a slit into the top of the dough to allow air to escape.
Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes- or until the tops are a golden brown. Serve with extra pizza sauce or marinara for dipping.