- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (227 grams) mayonnaise
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 jalapeños, minced (if you can't get fresh, substitute a 4-ounce can diced jalapeño peppers, drained)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (50 grams) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup (99 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons (57 grams) unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, jalapenos, garlic, cumin and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Transfer the mixture into 2-quart baking dish.
Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter in a small bowl, tossing with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbling. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, etc.