Celebrate National Shrimp Day with these delicious Fiesta Tacos. So easy to make and a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 package (18 oz.) SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 10 flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 package (14 oz.) cole slaw mix (or shredded cabbage)
- 8 oz. white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 cans sliced black olives
- Sauce (recipe below)
- Lime wedges to garnish, if desired
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet (1 ¼ oz.) taco seasoning
- Milk as needed, to thin
Bake shrimp according to package directions.
Combine sauce ingredients, adding taco seasoning to taste.
Thin sauce, if needed, with 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
Spread a tablespoon of sauce over each warm tortilla, followed by shredded cabbage, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Top with the baked shrimp and, if desired, serve with lime wedges.