Your family will definitely want to rise, shine and dine when they smell these baking in the oven.
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon orange zest
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup powedered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
Preheat oven to 375°.
Beat cream cheese, light brown sugar, and orange zest at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Unroll French bread dough onto a lightly floured surface. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Gently roll up dough, starting at 1 long side. Cut into 11 (1 1/4-inch) slices. Place slices in a lightly greased 8-inch round cake pan. Brush top of dough with melted butter.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden. Stir together powdered sugar and orange juice in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle over hot rolls. Serve immediately.