This delicious dip has a cool and refreshing taste, and works with anything you'd like to dip with. (Chef Danny Elamleh)
If you enjoy the taste of plain yogurt and refreshing, crisp cucumber, then this is the dip for you.
For the Dip:
- 2 Pound Greek Yogurt, Drained
- 1.5 Ounce Grated Cucumber
- 1 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Ounce Grated Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
For the Garnish:
- 2 Ounce Pickled cucumber w/ dill
- 1/4 Ounce Chopped Dill
- 1 Pinch Caraway
- 1 Pinch Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Peppercorns
- 1 Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
In a Hobart mixer, whisk everything together using the wire whip attachment. Garnish as you wish.