This artichoke dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your holiday party.
- 1 1/4 Oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1 9-Ounce bag of baby spinach, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 Cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided 1/2 cup of sour cream 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoon jalapeno slices, chopped
Add artichoke hearts and spinach to the crockpot.
Mix together the mayo, sour cream, and chopped jalapenos and add to the crockpot.
Top with ½ cup each of mozzarella and parmesan.
Cook on low for two hours, remove top and stir .
Add the rest of the shredded cheese and let it melt before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips or crackers!