Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.
Photo Credit: Open Road Media
This dip is a great way to enjoy a party classic while still saving room for other dishes. Recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
- 1 8-oz. Package cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 3/4 Cup salad dressing, or mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 Ounce sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 2 Ripe plum tomatoes, chopped
- 10 Large black olives, chopped
- 4 Crusty Italian rolls, toasted if you wish, and then cut into ½” cubes and/or crackers
Mix all ingredients, except rolls and crackers for dipping, in slow cooker.
Cover. Cook on High 2-4 hours, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Turn on low to keep warm while serving.
Remove cover. Allow to cool slightly before serving with rolls and/or crackers for dipping.