These adorable personalized cheesecake jars are the perfect way to end the night. Top with fresh blueberries, rasperries and strawberries for unique patriotic treat that's almost too pretty to eat.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Espresso capsule, brewed according to package directions (2 fl. oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- Fresh berries for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and butter. Divide crumb mixture among five 6-ounce mason jars (about 2 tablespoons per jar).
Beat cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup sugar in large mixer bowl on high speed, scraping down side of bowl as needed, for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and fluffy. Add coffee and vanilla extract; beat on low until incorporated. Beat in egg.
Divide batter among jars, filling each about 1/2 full. Transfer jars to a deep baking pan; add enough piping hot water to pan to reach halfway up the sides of the jars.
Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are puffed but center still jiggles (it will continue to bake and set as it cools). Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with a variety of red berries and blueberries. Top with whipped cream if desired.