About Heather Powers
Heather Powers from Clarksville, Tenn. runs Kiss My Broccoli, a site dedicated to healthy and delicious meals.
Enjoy this protein-packed pudding now and then stick one in the freezer for later.
- 1/2 Cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 Frozen banana, chopped
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-7 Drops NuNaturals vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/8 Xanthan gum
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
Top with sprinkles and grab a spoon!
Then, make another one for tomorrow, omitting the xanthan gum, and pop it in the freezer…you’ll thank me later!
158 calories, 2g fat, 18g carbs, 14g protein.