I really like to allow people to personalize their meal. One simple way to serve burgers is to have a variety of toppings available on a platter, and let your guests make their own. Try these homemade mayo recipes: Cilantro-chipotle Mayo and Sriracha Mayo.
For the burgers
- 2 pounds 85-15 ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ultimate BBQ Rub (or your favorite BBQ Seasoning)
- 8 slider buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced onions
- Pickle slices
- Your favorite cheese slices (Pepper Jack, Swiss, American, Cheddar)
- Sriracha mayo
- Cilantro-chipotle mayo
- Optional items include Pepper bacon slices, sautéed mushrooms, pepper relish, and pimento
In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and BBQ seasoning.
Mix by hand until well incorporated and form into balls (you should get 8 from 2 pounds of meat).
Press into thin patties, lay on a sheet of wax paper and cool for at least 1 hour before cooking.
On a tray, lay out the “fixings” and put mayo’s in bowls.
Cook burger patties on a medium high grill for 2-3 minutes, flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until desired temperature is reached.
Lay out burgers and allow guests to fix their sliders.