About Kris Schoels
Kris Schoels is the author of Young Married Chic a blog on baking, fashion, home decor and travel.
Spicy, tangy, cheesy -- these buffalo chicken cups will be a hit at your gathering. They're bite sized and the perfect savory treat for gameday.
- 12 Oz of cooked chicken, diced
- 3 Oz of blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup wing sauce (mild or hot, according to taste)
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 24 wonton wrappers (found in the refrigerated section of your store)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken and blue cheese in a bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl mix together the softened cream cheese and hot wing sauce. Pour the chicken and blue cheese into this bowl and mix well.
Place one wonton wrapper in each cupcake opening. Press down.
Fill each wrapper ¾ of the way with the chicken mixture, top with more crumbled blue cheese if you wish.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the wrappers are golden brown.
Cook’s Note: This can also be made with phyllo dough cut into squares or tortillas if you can’t find wonton wrappers