The Super Bowl is coming up, so now is a good time to try out this Buffalo Ranch popcorn topping recipe from The Popcorn Board to see if it is worth a game day repeat. Recipe yields about 2 tablespoons seasoning mix.
- 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing or dip mix (from a 1 ounce package)
- 1 Tablespoon seafood spice mix (or celery salt)
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon powdered sugar (or sugar)
- 1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 Quart popped popcorn
- Cooking spray, optional
In a small bowl, blend ranch dressing mix, spice mix, garlic powder, powdered sugar and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle with vegetable oil and blend until well incorporated.
Place popcorn in a serving bowl and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle seasoning mix over popcorn to taste and toss. Store leftover seasoning mix in an airtight container for future use.