At 30 calories per bite, these cheesecake pieces are impossible to resist. Freeze for a few hours until hardened. Recipe makes 14 to 17 bites.
- 1/4 Cup canned coconut milk (light or regular)
- 2 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup mashed banana (measured after mashing)
- 1 Stevia packet or 1 tablespoon sugar (or to taste)
- 1/16 Teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cup raw cashew butter or coconut butter
Blend everything together, very well. If desired, you can add shredded coconut.
Pour into cupcake liners or a small container, or you can even make a mini pie. Or increase the recipe to make a traditional-sized pie.
Freeze until hardened (a few hours). Store in the freezer.