Avocados and Greek yogurt combine to make a creamy dressing that will surprise you with its healthiness. Avocados are a great source of healthy fats and Greek yogurt adds a protein punch that will keep you satisfied for hours.
- 1 Small ripe peeled avocado
- 1/4 Cup low fat buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon salsa
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
Place avocado, buttermilk, yogurt, salsa, and lemon juice, in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Pour into a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and stir.
Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.