Dr. Mark Hyman is a family physician, a four-time New York Times bestselling author, and an internationally recognized leader in his field who has dedicated his career to identifying and addressing the root causes of chronic illness through a groundbreaking whole-systems medicine approach known as Functional Medicine.
This vegetarian-style burrito is gluten, egg and dariy free. Each burrito has just 288 calories and 15 grams of fat.
- 2 Cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoon yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 Medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 4 Tablespoon chunky tomato salsa
- 1/2 Cup nonfat vegetarian refried beans
- 2 Sprouted corn tortillas
Mix the lettuce, onion, avocado, cilantro, and salsa in a medium bowl until the vegetables are evenly coated. Smear half of the beans on each tortilla, fill with vegetable mixture, and wrap burrito style.