A one-dish wonder to satisfy any of your holiday food cravings.
- 2 cups sage and chestnut stuffing, or other leftover stuffing
- 2 cups leftover turkey (mixed white and dark meat), chopped
- 3 cups giblet gravy
- 1 cup green bean mushroom casserole
- 1 cup pea and carrot medley
- 3 cups whipped sweet potato or yams
- 3 cups mashed potato
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons madras curry
- 3/4 cup Cranberry orange marmalade
Preheat oven to 300°F. As oven warms, distribute the stuffing evenly into the bottom on 6 cocotte or small baking dishes.
In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped turkey, giblet gravy and green bean casserole (topping included). Stir to combine and distribute mixture evenly over the stuffing.
Mix the pea and carrot medley with the chopped sage and distribute evenly over top of the turkey/gravy stew.
Cover the stew with a thin layer of mashed potatoes and top with a thin layer of whipped sweet potatoes or yams.
Dust each dish lightly with the madras curry.
Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until entire cocotte heats through.
Once dishes are heated through, remove from the oven and distribute a single layer of marshmallows over the sweet potatoes, return to the oven on broil and cook until the marshmallows are golden and soft (approx. 3-5 minutes). Serve immediately.