Last week, I went to a party for a toilet. But not just any old John -- I was out celebrating Numi, Kohler's new top-of-the-line toilet. Between the champagne, gourmet hors d'oeurves and well-dressed crowd, Numi's release might have been just about the most glamour a toilet has ever seen. But it only makes sense: This toilet isn't just new, it's super high-tech. It's got bells and whistles you've never dreamed of having in the bathroom. Like...
- Custom Bidet: User can control pressure, temperature and angle.
- Tankless Design: Read: No chains to jiggle!
- Motion Sensor Lid: After 90 seconds of no movement, the toilet will close.
- Seat Warmer: Why should your bottom suffer from a chilly toilet seat?
- Foot Warmer: A vent beneath the bowl blows hot air to warm your feet and the cold tile beneath them.
- Automatic Seat: For male users, a motion sensor is activated by foot and causes the seat to rise and then lower when you're away.
- LED lit back panel: Frosted glass is lit in an energy-efficient way.
- MP3 Hook-up: So you never have to be without your music.
- Remote Control: This touch-screen pad lets the user control all of these features from a wireless control. Should you want to activate the foot warmer in advance.
- A flat white surface designed for easy cleaning: Though we doubt anyone who spends over $6,400 on a toilet is planning to clean it themselves!
Pretty impressive, right? Wait, it gets better. This new toilet uses the smallest amount of water. It flushes on two settings, 0.6 gallons and 1.2 gallons. And yes, the Numi knows which one to use when. The Numi knows everything.