Fox News has secured exclusive media rights to its primetime lineup featuring interviews with every Republican presidential candidate from the campaign trail on Wednesday, March 9, 2016, beginning at 7:00 PM/ET and ending at 11:00 PM/ET (the “Program”).
You are hereby advised to respect Fox News’ exclusive rights to the Program by not broadcasting, transmitting, selling, licensing, giving, bartering, exchanging or otherwise disseminating the Program, or any portion thereof, regardless of whether Fox News supplied you the Program or if the or excerpts were supplied to you by other sources. Permission to use the Program is only granted if the following restrictions are adhered to:
1) An appropriate, unobstructed, on-screen credit, (i.e., “Courtesy of Fox News Channel”), must appear in the upper left or right hand corner of the screen during the entire Program excerpt and the Program excerpt must be introduced with an audio credit: “In an interview on the Fox News Channel.” On radio, each excerpt must be introduced with the same audio credit.
2) During the seven (7) day period described in paragraph 4 below, you may not air more than a total amount of three minutes (3:00) of excerpts from each of the three (3) interviews comprising the Program in any one program (including video & audio).
3) The excerpt footage must be taped directly from Fox News’ telecast or obtained directly from Fox News and may not be obtained from any other source such as satellite, or other forms of transmission. Additionally, only excerpts that have been telecast by Fox News in their entirety may be used.
4) a. Under no circumstances may an excerpt of Greta Van Susteren’s interview with John Kasich on On the Record with Greta Van Susteren or portions thereof be used beyond the seven (7) day period beginning March 9, 2016 at 8:01 PM/ET and continuing through March 16, 2016 at 8:00 PM/ET.
b. Under no circumstances may an excerpt of Megyn Kelly’s interview with Ted Cruz on The Kelly File or portions thereof be used beyond the seven (7) day period beginning March 9, 2016 at 10:01 PM/ET and continuing through March 16, 2016 at 10:00 PM/ET.
c. Under no circumstances may an excerpt of Sean Hannity’s interview with Donald Trump on Hannity or portions thereof be used beyond the seven (7) day period beginning March 9, 2016 at 11:01 PM/ET and continuing through March 16, 2016 at 11:00 PM/ET.
d. Under no circumstances may an excerpt of Megyn Kelly’s interview with Marco Rubio on The Kelly File or portions thereof be used beyond the seven (7) day period beginning March 10, 2016 at 12:01 AM/ET and continuing through March 17, 2016 at 12:00 AM/ET.
No archiving is permitted.
5) The Program excerpt may only appear in regularly scheduled network and local news programs in which news stories constitute the main feature of the program.
6) You may use the Program, or excerpts thereof, on the internet only by way of the video embed function on the Foxnews.com video player for as long as Fox News shall make the Program available on its video player.
Please advise your affiliates, subscribers, and any other entities to which you provide material for broadcast of these restrictions. Please inform them that they may only use Program excerpts in their local programming.
Any use of the Program, except as specifically described above or as permitted pursuant to Fox News’ agreements with its subscribers and affiliates, will be regarded as a violation of our rights and may subject violators to liability under applicable laws. Fox News reserves all rights and remedies in the event of any violation of its rights.