Campaign frenzy is in full swing. President Obama has dispatched the First Lady to try and round up votes for democrats vying to keep their seats in Congress. With both Obamas and the eternal campaigner, President Clinton out on the campaign trail, passions are running high and so is the rhetoric. See how well you match these zany zingers with the correct politico.
1) "I think every speech should begin with a shot of tequila."
2) "I know Arianna doesn't like it. But I like taupe."
3) "Everybody in my family before my generation probably sounded like a hick to those people who paid for those ads."
4) "[Bill] Clinton is all too happy to show Obama how it's done."
5) "I'm not sure I would trust a guy who had had sexual relations with an intern."
6) "I've heard my constituents, and they don't want a liberal running the House. They want a conservative."
7) "Can we match the enthusiasm of the Tea Party? No. There have been too many disappointments."
8) "They're going to need money from us to hire those 22,000 federal employees we think it's going to take to run this monstrosity [Obamacare]. And I'll just tell you, they're not going to get a dime from us."9) "I don't believe in standing in the way of an avalanche."
10) "Obama fan throws book at President during PA rally. Obama ignored it. Must've thought it was copy of the Constitution"
11) "We're just a few weeks from what I believe will be a tsunami."
A. Kentucky Senate candidate Rand Paul
B. Rep. Bobby Bright (D-AL) heralding his decision not to vote for Nancy Pelosi for House Speaker again.
C. President Obama, defending his earth-toned redecorating of the Oval Office
D. House Minority Leader John Boehner
E. Billionaire George Soros on why he is not helping Democratic candidates this year
F. Howard Fineman, columnist for the Huffington Post
G. Former President Bill Clinton blasting a Republican ad for seeking actors with a "hicky" look
H. Rep. Pete Sessions (R-TX)
I. Carly Fiorina, California Republican senate candidate
J. Governor Ed Rendell (D-PA)
K. Former Senator Fred Thompson (R-TN)
ANSWERS: 1I, 2C, 3G, 4F, 5A, 6B, 7J, 8D, 9E, 10K, 11H