The closer we get to Election Day, the more the rhetoric is really ramping up. See how well you were paying attention to the top politico punches this week. Here's a little hint on the answers -- now with President Obama increasing his stops on the campaign trail, some of this week's best come from the commander-in-chief.Good Luck!
1) "Don't make me look bad."
2) "You're the dullest audience I've ever spoken to."
3) "The president isn't happy about it, but I've got his attention."
4) "I think it's not a matter of chance, it's a matter of just how big the blow-out's going to be. My sense is we're on the cusp of seeing a political tsunami the likes of which I have never seen in my lifetime."
5) "It is the biggest bang for the buck when you do food stamps and unemployment insurance - the biggest bang for the buck."
6) "I'm proud of my military service. On a few occasions out of hundreds when I commented on it, I spoke inaccurately."
7) "If I hear one more republican tell me about balancing the budget, I am going to strangle them....That's a figure of speech."
8) "I am being serious about it. I've been asked for years to do it. And I had no interest. This is the first time I am - at least I'm considering it."
9) "Obama has never invited me to the Oval Office, yet we're supposed to be joined at the hip."
10) "I've been running the country, or at least helping to run it. I've been busy and I got out here just as quick as I could."
11) "You haven't been drinking the Kool-Aid, my friend; you've been drinking too much tea."
12) "She does not advise our campaign, she gives me ‘you go girl' advice."
A. Senate candidate Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
B. Gov. Joe Manchin (D-WV) distancing himself from President Obama
D. President Obama asking voters to prove the pundits wrong by turning out to vote
E. Vice President Biden at a Minnesota fundraiser
F. Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell (R-DE) discussing her working relationship with Sarah Palin
G. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
H. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) explaining his absence from the campaign trail
I. Donald Trump discussing a possible 2012 run
J. Former Governor Mike Huckabee (R-AR) and Fox News Host
K. Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) on holding up the confirmation of Obama's budget boss nominee
L. Vice President Joe Biden trying to excite the crowd at a Wisconsin fundraiser
ANSWERS: 1D, 2L, 3K, 4J, 5G, 6A, 7E, 8I, 9B, 10H, 11C, 12F