President Obama just wrapped up a campaign rally in Camden, New Jersey for Governor Jon Corzine's re-election bid. Here are some quick notes on the message the President and the man he was campaigning for tried to relay...
* Repeatedly said his Republican opponent, Chris Christie, is "wrong when matters most."
* Corzine criticized Christie for campaigning Sunday with South Carolina Republican Congressman Joe Wilson who famously yelled "You lie!" during the President's address to Congress. [Fox checked with the Christie campaign. Their response: "He is not with us and we did not go to his event."]
* We're two days away from making sure that NJ has the quality leadership it deserves.
* We're two days away from making sure we've got fairness in our economic system.
* Jon knows these are challenging times. That's why he got into public service. He didn't do it for the paycheck.
* There's a lot of silliness in the campaign season; a lot of distortion.
* I want to make sure you understand the Corzine record: he has provided more property tax relief than any other Governor in NJ history.
* He was the first Governor in 60 years who reduced the size of the government.
* Yes, YOU are going to vote Tuesday, but I'm going to need you to knock on doors.
Some 5,500 people were in attendance, according to Kurt Voss, General Manager of the Susquehanna Bank Center.